Features of 6 Axis Robot Arm Laser Welder
- The melting zone and heat-affected zone are both narrow and deep, the heat input is low, the quantity of thermal deformation is minimal, and the energy density is high.
- Rapid cooling allows for excellent joint performance and exquisite welding structure.
- Laser welding is more efficient than contact welding since it does not require electrodes, which lowers daily wear and maintenance expenses.
- The look is smooth, flat, and lovely. The penetration depth is deep, the taper is minimal, and the accuracy is excellent.
- Low operation and maintenance expenses, compact size, flexible processes, and no consumables
- The laser may be employed with a robot or pipeline and is sent over optical fiber.