Laser Safety Goggles are created by mixing a certain wavelength absorber with PMMA or PC to create a material that has high absorption intensity and continuous protection of glasses.
- 0.1 percent light transmittance at 4+ 250-450nm
- Quantum Density: Wavelength
- Certification protection attributes
- Protection from absorption
- Including protection from UV, near-infrared, and other broadband sources
- Colored protective laser:
- Blue light, near-infrared light, infrared light, and mixed white light
- Quadruple frequency is appropriate for lasers.
- Excimer lasers, YAG lasers, semiconductor lasers, and Nd: YAG laser
There are no reviews yet.