Features & Tech of Welding Machine DC Inverter ARC/MMA
- Anti-sticking arc afterburner
- IGBT technology and mature veneer
- Opening – all “copper” portions of the clothespin-mass and electrode holder, as well as steel conductors with copper coating.
- The quality is consistent and dependable, allowing for long-term welding stability of 2.5 and 3.2 electrodes.
- Welding Machine DC Inverter is used to process the core circuit insulation, resulting in a product that is both trustworthy and long-lasting.
- Electrolytic capacitors of high quality are utilized, and the capacity to withstand network voltage changes is strong.
- Welding Machine DC Inverter is beautiful weld form, stable arc, and deep molten pool.